Q. What information do you have about me?
A. To provide access to and proper operation of the Vector Fabrics evaluation and tools, we collect information about you through the registration and account creation process as well as through use of the tools.
- Contact information is used to identify you and to allow us to communicate with you regarding your account electronically, by telephone, or by mail.
- Cookies may be deposited on your computer during the course of a web or tool session. Those cookies may be retrieved later by the browser and sent to Vector Fabrics while browsing the Vector Fabrics website or using the Vector Fabrics tools. This information is not correlated with individual users, and is only used in aggregate.
- Log files of web activity are maintained in servers under Vector Fabrics control. These track IP addresses and dates and times of visits. This information is not correlated with individual users, and is only used in aggregate.
Q. How do you safeguard information about me?
A. We take various measures to protect the security and privacy of your information. Those measures include the following:
- We use the tightest physical, electronic, or procedural controls consistent with allowing a good experience on the web site and using the Vector Fabrics tools. In some cases, you may have the option of engaging even tighter controls.
- Employees or other agents acting on our behalf will access your information only when specifically required.
- Any agents working on our behalf are required to take measures to protect any of your information they may access.
Q. Is information about me shared with third-party companies contracted by Vector Fabrics?
A. Yes, but only to the extent necessary. Examples might include companies hired to provide database, web, and marketing services.
Q. Is information about me shared with other third-party companies as a part of the routine execution of business?
A. No. We will not share your information with other third-party companies without your permission. If you decide not to opt in for information sharing and we believe that sharing your information with a partner company would be in your best interest, then we will explicitly ask your permission before sharing it.
Q. Is information about me shared in any other ways?
A. We may also share information about you in other ways as required or permitted by law. Here are some examples of ways that we may share information.
- To protect against fraud.
- To respond to a subpoena or when otherwise required by law.
- To service your account.
- To report to a credit bureau.
- In the normal course of a change of control of the business.
- With your explicit consent.
Q. What choices do I have about information sharing and use?
A. You can choose whether to receive informational communications of a non-promotional nature. An example of this kind of communication would be a periodic newsletter.
Q. How do I communicate my privacy choices?
A. You may communicate your choices by one of the following means. You need contact us only if you wish to limit the sharing of information or communication.
- Edit your account options online, or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy is effective as of January 1, 2010. It may be changed at any time with 30 days notice to accountholders.
Cookies are small files which are automatically placed on your computer's hard drive. They help analyze web traffic - allowing us to provide you with a better website by knowing which pages you find useful and which not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personally identifiable information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
- __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz: Google Analytics We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website. Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither Vector Fabrics nor Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
- exp_notify_me, exp_save_info: ExpressionEngine These are related purely to the comments section of the blog. When a user leaves a comment, they are created depending on the options the user chooses.
- exp_sessionid, exp_expiration: ExpressionEngine These cookies are used by ExpressionEngine only for logged in members.
This website uses the following cookies:
Visit www.aboutcookies.org for instructions on how to block cookies for all the main browsers. It also lets you know how to delete any cookies already installed on your computer and provides other general information about what cookies are, how they work and why they are important.